Review Transcripts Documents
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. Click Files on the global navigation bar.2. Choose Transcripts from the slide-in menu.3. Select a transcript.4. Select a report or document.5. To download the chosen file, click the download icon.6. Click the Print icon to print the document.Save Transcripts to a Contact's Files1. Click the Save to files folder icon that is in-line with an Account Overview section.2. Choose All reports or Select individual reports.3. Choose which folder to save the report to, and click Save.
Transcripts can only be reviewed after they have been pulled. To learn more about pulling a transcript, refer to the Pull a Client Transcript article. To get started, navigate to a particular transcript in Canopy.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Transcripts
1. Click Files on the global navigation bar.
2. Choose Transcripts from the slide-in menu.
3. Select a transcript.
4. Select a report or document.
- Options include: Account Transcript, Wage and Income, Tax Return Transcript, Record of Account, Verification of Non-Filing.
- Depending on the type of transcript you requested, your options may vary.
- Click Download All to download all the documents to your computer.
5. To download the chosen file, click the download icon.
6. Click the Print icon to print the document.
Save Transcripts to a Contact's Files
You can also save Transcript reports and documents to a contact's file folder. To do this, navigate to the Transcripts tab of a contact's profile.
1. Click the Save to files folder icon that is in-line with an Account Overview section.
2. Choose All reports or Select individual reports.
- If Select individual reports is chosen, check the box for the report you want to save.