Add Files to a Task
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of ContentsUploading a File1. Click Upload in the slide-in panel.2. Select a file from your computer to upload.3. Click Done. Adding an Existing File1. Select a file from the Choose file window.2. Click Choose.
Uploading a File
You can add new or pre-existing files to a task in Canopy. To upload a new file to Canopy, click New file from the Tools drop-down menu.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Create, Edit, and Assign Work; Generic Tasks
1. Click Upload in the slide-in panel.
2. Select a file from your computer to upload.
- You can also drag and drop a file from your computer to the upload panel.
3. Click Done.
- The uploaded file(s) will appear in the Task Workspace.
Adding an Existing File
Add a pre-existing file to a task easily by using the Tools drop-down menu. To get started, select Existing File from the Tools drop-down menu.