Upload a File to a Notice
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. Click Tasks in the contact profile.2. Click on the applicable notice.3. Click the + icon in the Files box on the right.4. If choosing a file from Canopy Files, select the desired file and click Choose.5. If uploading a new file from your computer, click Upload in the slide-in box, select your file, and click Done.Editing an uploaded docx file1. Click the + icon in the Files box. 2. Choose .docx file (editable) from the dropdown menu.3. Select a .docx file to upload. 4. Click the options menu in-line with the uploaded .docx file.5. Choose Edit file from the dropdown menu. 6. Edit the file as needed. If needed, manually add any applicable merge fields.
Upload any applicable files to a notice workspace by utilizing this simple upload process. To get started, click on a Contact in Canopy.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Create, Edit, and Assign Work
1. Click Tasks in the contact profile.
2. Click on the applicable notice.
3. Click the + icon in the Files box on the right.
- You can choose to upload a new file, choose a file from Canopy Files to add to the notice, or upload an editable docx file.
4. If choosing a file from Canopy Files, select the desired file and click Choose.
5. If uploading a new file from your computer, click Upload in the slide-in box, select your file, and click Done.
Editing an uploaded docx file
Uploaded docx files can be edited within Canopy. All merge fields will have to be manually added within Canopy's file editor in order to work properly. To get started, navigate to a relevant Notice in Canopy.