Send an eSign Request for a Notice File
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Product Education Video Series
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Guides for your Clients
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
After Uploading a docx file and editing it, users can send an eSign request for the docx file from within the notice workspace. To get started, navigate to a relevant Notice.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Create, Edit, and Assign Work
1. Click the Options menu in-line with an attached .docx file.
- You can also select a .docx file attached to a notice's subtask.
2. Select eSignature Request from the dropdown menu.
3. Drag the my signature Signature field box to an appropriate place on the document.
4. Click Recipients.
- If needed, add KBA to the eSign request by clicking the Signer Authentication toggle.
5. Drag the recipients Signature field box to an appropriate place on the document.
6. Click Send request.
- If needed, add a Due date, Reminders, or Note.