Add a Transcript to a Notice
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. To add a transcript to a notice, click the + icon in the Transcripts box on the right.2. Fill out all the necessary information for the fields listed on the slide-in panel.3. Click Request IRS transcript.
- Permissions: Work, Transcripts
1. To add a transcript to a notice, click the + icon in the Transcripts box on the right.
- The e-services panel will slide in from the right.
2. Fill out all the necessary information for the fields listed on the slide-in panel.
3. Click Request IRS transcript.
- For more information on pulling a transcript, refer to the Pull a Client Transcript article.
- The pulled transcript will show in the Transcripts section of the notice workplace.