Add a Note to a Notice
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. In the Notes box, click the + icon.2. In the pop-up window, type a Note Title.3. Add a note in the space provided.4. Click Add note.
Add notes to a Notice in order to document discussions with your client, the IRS, or to record other important details. To get started, navigate to a Notice in Canopy.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Create, Edit, and Assign Work
1. In the Notes box, click the + icon.
2. In the pop-up window, type a Note Title.
3. Add a note in the space provided.
4. Click Add note.
The note will be visible on the Notice Workflow as well as the Notes section on the contact record.
- The note will show the team member that created the note and will be time stamped.
- You will have the ability to pin important notes at the top of the sequence to make it easily accessible.