Enable the time entry Duration Calculator
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. Choose Settings from the pop-out menu.2. Click on the dropdown menu in-line with Default Time Entry.3. Choose the appropriate option from the dropdown menu.4. Click Save changes.
The time entry duration calculator allows you to edit the start and end time of time entries. If the duration calculator is not enabled, you will only be able to edit the total duration of a time entry. To get started, click on your profile on the global navigation bar.
1. Choose Settings from the pop-out menu.
2. Click on the dropdown menu in-line with Default Time Entry.
3. Choose the appropriate option from the dropdown menu.
- To show only the total duration, choose Duration.
- To show the start and end time of a time entry, choose Duration calculator.
- Canopy will default to selecting Duration.