Change the timer rounding settings
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. Choose Settings from the pop-out window.2. Click on the dropdown menu in-line with Time Entries3. Select the desired rounding option.4. Click Save Changes.
The timer will default to rounding to the nearest minute. The timer rounding setting can be changed in your profile settings. To get started, click on your profile on the global navigation bar.
1. Choose Settings from the pop-out window.
2. Click on the dropdown menu in-line with Time Entries
3. Select the desired rounding option.
- Depending on the option you select, your time entries will round up to the nearest minute, 1/20hour, 1/10 hour, ¼ hour, ½ hour, or hour.