Pin a Task on the Task List
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. Click Tasks on the global navigation bar.2. Choose Task List from the slide-in panel.3. Click on the pushpin icon to the left of a task.
Pinning tasks allows you to organize your tasks, and keep important tasks at the top of your task list for easy access.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Work
1. Click Tasks on the global navigation bar.
- A new panel will slide in from the left.
2. Choose Task List from the slide-in panel.
3. Click on the pushpin icon to the left of a task.
- The icon will turn blue and the task will move to the top of the task dashboard.
- To unpin a task, click the pushpin icon again. The task will move back to its original place on the task dashboard.