Edit a Task on a Notice
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. Click on Tasks in the contact profile.2. Select the notice.3. Click the options menu in-line with a relevant task.4. Choose Edit.5. Edit the Task Name or Description by typing directly into the field.6. Click the Due Date field.7. Click Save Task.
To get started navigate to a Contact in Canopy.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Create, Edit, and Assign Work
1. Click on Tasks in the contact profile.
2. Select the notice.
3. Click the options menu in-line with a relevant task.
4. Choose Edit.
5. Edit the Task Name or Description by typing directly into the field.
6. Click the Due Date field.
- Select a due date from the calendar.