Complete a Task on a Notice
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. Click Contacts on the global navigation bar.2. Click Tasks in the contact profile.3. Click on the applicable task on the Notice workspace.4. Click the checkbox in the left corner of the task pane to mark the task as complete.
Each notice includes a set of prescribed tasks to walk you through the process of completing the notice. Each task will include helpful information. You can edit, assign, and add tasks as you need.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Create, Edit, and Assign Work
1. Click Contacts on the global navigation bar.
- A new panel will slide in from the left.
- Search for a contact or select contact list.
2. Click Tasks in the contact profile.
- Click on the Task Name of a notice.
3. Click on the applicable task on the Notice workspace.
- Read the information posted in the task.
- Click Show More to continue reading.
- Click Show Less to remove expand dialog box