Apply a Task Template
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. Choose Task from the slide-in menu.2. Click Template in the Create Task modal.3. If needed, search for the task template you wish to use in the Task Template field.4. Select the necessary template.5. Click Apply to use the selected task template.6. Complete the following fields:7. Click Create and manage to navigate to the Task Workspace.
Once you have saved a task template, you can utilize the template from the Create a Task window. To get started, click on the global add icon on the global navigation bar.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Staff; Task Templates
1. Choose Task from the slide-in menu.
2. Click Template in the Create Task modal.
3. If needed, search for the task template you wish to use in the Task Template field.
4. Select the necessary template.
5. Click Apply to use the selected task template.
6. Complete the following fields:
- Due date
- Tasks can be set to repeat every:
7. Click Create and manage to navigate to the Task Workspace.
- Click Create and close to save the task and move on to other work in Canopy.
- For more information on the Task Workspace, refer to the Managing Tasks in Canopy article.