Filter Contacts by Tag
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. Choose Contact List on the slide-in panel.2. Click Tags in the Start filtering by section.3. Click the applicable option from this list:4. To save the filter, click Save at the bottom of the Tags column.5. Input a Group name.6. Click Save Group.
Filter your contacts dashboard by tag and save your tag filters to make finding specific clients even easier. To get started, click Contacts on the global navigation bar.
- Permissions: Tags
1. Choose Contact List on the slide-in panel.
2. Click Tags in the Start filtering by section.
3. Click the applicable option from this list:
Is any of
- If you select is any of or is not any of for your filter, click the text field in the pop up window.
- Click the checkbox in-line with each tag you wish to apply.
Is not any of
- If needed, you can type in a new tag in the Add items textbox.
- Is blank
- Has any value
4. To save the filter, click Save at the bottom of the Tags column.
- The Save Your Group window will pop up.
5. Input a Group name.
6. Click Save Group.
- A notification will pop up letting you know your group was created successfully.