Client Portal Settings
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Product Education Video Series
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Guides for your Clients
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
You can update your contact information, time zone, and password in your Client Portal account settings. To get started, log in to your Client Portal account.
1. Click on your Profile name in the bottom left.
2. Click User settings on the popout menu.
3. Update the information in any of the provided fields.
- Available fields to change include: First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone and Ext., Time Zone, and Password.
4. For added account security, check the Two Factor Authentication box.
- Once 2FA is enabled, the next time you log in to Canopy you’ll be emailed a verification link to authenticate your account. After you click on the link, you’ll have full access to Canopy.