Restart your QBO Integration
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
If you have previously connected your QBO account to Canopy, you can manually sync your QBO data to Canopy at any time. To get started, navigate to the Integrations page of your Canopy settings.
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Manage Integrations
1. Click on the Options menu in the QBO box.
2. Select Restart Integration from the dropdown menu.
- Each time you restart the QBO Integration in Canopy, all of your data will be synced between QBO and Canopy. Once finished, only your new data created in Canopy will be synced automatically to QBO.