If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Product Education Video Series
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Guides for your Clients
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
The Canopy mobile app allows users to view, change the status, and add a note or file to a previously created task. To get started, navigate to a relevant client's contact profile.
1. Tap Tasks to view all tasks associated with the client.
- Alternatively, you can select a Task from the Mobile Dashboard and proceed to step 3.
2. Tap on a Task to open the task workspace and make any changes.
3. Tap on the Status dropdown menu to select an appropriate status.
- Tap on the appropriate status to assign that status to the task.
4. Tap on the Priority status to change the task's priority level.
- Tap on the appropriate priority level. Options include: Low, Medium, High, or No Priority.
5. On the task details page, tap on the Files tab to add a file to the task.
- Tap Add a File.
- Choose from the file upload options:
- Scan with camera: This will allow you to take a photo with your phone.
- Add from photos: This will allow you to select a photo from your phone's camera roll.
- Upload from Files: This will allow you to select a file from your phone's file directory.
6. On the task details page, tap on the Notes tab to add a note to the task.
- Tap Add a Note.
- Input a note and select Done.
7. On the Subtasks tab, you can follow the same steps as above to change subtask details.
- Tap Add subtask to add a subtask.