Manage the Mobile Dashboard
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. Your Five (5) most recent overdue tasks will show in the shaded Overdue box.2. Tap on the Tasks dropdown in the top-left corner to change task views.3. Hide subtasks by tapping the filter icon.4. Tap on a listed task or subtask to open the respective task workspace.5. Create a new Task or Send a Client Request by tapping the Global Add Button.
The Mobile Dashboard is your hub for managing all of your tasks, subtasks, and client requests on-the-go.
1. Your Five (5) most recent overdue tasks will show in the shaded Overdue box.
- Click View all to see all of your overdue tasks.
2. Tap on the Tasks dropdown in the top-left corner to change task views.
- You can choose to show All tasks or Active tasks. Selecting Active tasks will hide all completed and archived tasks from the mobile dashboard.
- All of your saved Filter Groups can also be selected from this menu.
3. Hide subtasks by tapping the filter icon.
- Tap Hide subtasks.
4. Tap on a listed task or subtask to open the respective task workspace.
- Subtasks are identified by the in-line subtask icon.