Save client payment information
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Managing payments in Canopy through the Billing feature allows you to better track invoices and clients' billing information. Your client's payment information can be saved in Canopy from the Contact Profile. Saving payment information is available for customers enrolled in Canopy Payments. To get started, select a contact in Canopy.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Payments; Create, Edit, & Send Payments
1. Click the Billing tab on the Contact Profile.
2. Click Payment Settings.
3. Click Add Bank Account.
- To save credit card information, click Add credit card.
- If previous payment information exists, new payment methods can be added via a blue link located beneath the current payment methods.