Navigate the Payments Dashboard
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Product Education Video Series
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Guides for your Clients
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
The Payments Dashboard will only display for users who have enrolled in Canopy Payments. If you have not enrolled in Canopy Payments, you will will not see these charts. To get started, click Billing on the global navigation bar.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Payments; Create, Edit, & Send Payments
1. Choose Payments from the slide-in menu.
2. The Payments Collected and Payment Methods charts default to displaying total payments collected and payment methods used in the last seven days.
3. Filter the Payments Collected chart by clicking on the in-line dropdown menu.
4. Select the applicable range you wish to see displayed. Select from:
- Current week
- Last week
- Last month
5. Enter a specific Start Date and End Date or select them from the calendar provided.
6. Click Apply.
7. Filter the Payment Methods chart by clicking on the in-line dropdown menu.
8. Click Deposits to view the deposits dashboard.
- Refer to this dashboard for more insight into when payments are deposited into your associated account.