Explore the Notifications Center
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. Choose Notifications from the pop-out menu. 2. On the notifications screen, click each unread notification to mark it as read.3. Hover over a Read notification and click Mark as Unread to add it to the list of unread notifications.4. The Notifications column on the left side will display how many notifications you have for various sections of Canopy.
If you have unread notifications, a small red dot will hover over your Canopy name. To get started, click on your profile on the global navigation bar.
1. Choose Notifications from the pop-out menu.
- This will open the Notifications screen.
- The number in the green dot in-line with the Notifications button will show your number of unread notifications.
2. On the notifications screen, click each unread notification to mark it as read.
- To mark all your notifications as read, check box next to Select all and choose Mark as read.