Make a payment on Mobile
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Product Education Video Series
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Guides for your Clients
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
The billing tab in the Canopy Client Mobile App allows users to view an outstanding balance, manage current and archived invoices, view their payment history, and make a payment towards their balance. To get started, navigate to the Billing tab in the Client Portal app.
1. View all current invoices on the Invoices tab.
- You can tap an individual Invoice to view and pay that invoice.
- You can also select the Payment history tab to see a list of all previously made payments.
2. Tap Make a Payment.
- If your practitioner has not enrolled in Canopy payments, you will see a dialogue box containing your practitioner's billing information.
3. Select which invoices you want to pay.
- If you would like to make a partial payment for an invoice, change the number in that invoice's Amount to pay box.
- Sometimes, you have to tap and hold in order to edit the Amount to pay box.
4. Tap Continue.
5. Select which payment method to use.
- You can only select from payment methods that are already added to your client portal.