Log in to the Client Portal mobile app
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
In order to begin using the Client Portal, you will need to download the Client Portal app. Search for "Canopy Client Portal" in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Your accountant will send you an invite via email to join the Client Portal. Upon receiving this email, you will need to create a Canopy account. To get started, click Create account in the email invitation from your accountant.
1. Fill out the required information:
3. Navigate to the Client Portal app on your device and enter your login credentials.
4. Tap Log in.
Navigating the Client Portal first login experience.
Upon logging into the Client Portal for the first time, you will need to walk through a few steps to set basic preferences in the app. To begin, click Get Started.
1. Specify whether or not you want to receive notifications from the Client Portal app.
2. Choose a four-digit passcode. This will be used to verify your identity each time you log into the Client Portal.
- Enter the passcode a second time to confirm.
3. Choose whether or not you would like to enable biometric login when you log in.
- Your biometric options will change depending on if your phone has access to fingerprint or facial recognition technology.
- All of these preferences can be changed at a later time in the Settings section of the app.