Save email attachments
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Product Education Video Series
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Guides for your Clients
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
You can preview and save files sent to you via email into Canopy without having to download the file to your computer. To get started, navigate to a contact who has previously sent an email attachment to you.
1. Select Communications on the Contact Profile.
2. Click on the attachment sent to you from the client.
3. Click on the Save to Canopy Files icon once in Preview mode.
4. Click Save here to save the file to the Contact Profile.
- If needed, you can Createa new folder and Rename the attachment by clicking on the folder icon.
5. Click the Contact Name in the pop-up to navigate to the attachment location in Files.
- Alternatively, you can navigate to the attachment by selecting the Files tab on the Contact Profile screen.
- If needed, click the Download icon.
- If needed, click the Print icon.