Preview a File
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Product Education Video Series
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Guides for your Clients
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
The file preview screen allows you to preview any file in Canopy, zoom and pan around the file, search the file's text, and print, download, or make the file visible to clients. To get started, navigate to a file in Canopy.
Any file can be uploaded to Canopy, however, only the following file types can be viewed in Canopy's file previewer: .bmp .csv .doc .docx .emf .eml .htm .html .jp2 .jpeg .jpg .msg .ods .odt .png .ppt .pptx .rtf .tif .tiff .txt .xls .xlsm .xlsx .xod .xps
- Contact Files; Internal Files
1. To zoom in or out on a file, click on the Zoom percentage dropdown.
- Select an applicable percentage.
- Alternatively, you can click on the plus or minus icons to zoom in or out.
2. To pan around the file, click on the Hand icon.
- Click and drag your cursor to pan around the document.