Purchase Product Licenses
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. Click Account Management on the left-side column.2. Scroll to locate the add-on you would like to purchase more licenses for.3. Click the in-line Purchase licenses link.4. Input the number of additional licenses you would like to purchase.5. Click Continue.6. Verify your payment and purchase information and click Confirm and pay.
You can purchase additional licenses for your Canopy subscription from directly within the Canopy's settings page. Only admin users with account management permissions are able to purchase, assign, and un-assign licenses from a user. To get started, navigate to the Settings page from your profile on the global navigation bar.
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Account Management
1. Click Account Management on the left-side column.
2. Scroll to locate the add-on you would like to purchase more licenses for.
- If you have not already purchased the applicable add-on for your account, you will need to contact Canopy's Services Team to upgrade your plan 1-855-616-7305.
3. Click the in-line Purchase licenses link.
4. Input the number of additional licenses you would like to purchase.
- The purchase modal will update to show the annual cost for the additional licenses and the new annual cost for all licenses, including those you are currently purchasing.
- License rates are prorated depending on when your contract with Canopy started. You can determine this date by viewing your Next renewal date.
- If your account has a current Balance due, you must pay that balance before purchasing additional licenses.
5. Click Continue.
6. Verify your payment and purchase information and click Confirm and pay.
- If you see a mistake with your purchase, please contact Canopy's support team.