Purchase Additional Practice Management Contacts
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of Contents1. Click Account Management on the left-side column.2. Click the Purchase contacts link in-line with your Practice Management license.3. Input the number of contacts you want to purchase in the Additional contacts box.4. Click Continue.5. Verify your payment and purchase information and click Confirm and pay.
You can purchase additional contacts for your practice management license from directly within Canopy's account settings. Additional contacts can only be purchased in increments of 50. To get started, navigate to the Settings page from your profile on the global navigation bar.
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Account Management
1. Click Account Management on the left-side column.
2. Click the Purchase contacts link in-line with your Practice Management license.
3. Input the number of contacts you want to purchase in the Additional contacts box.
- Contacts can only be purchased in 50 contact increments.
- The purchase modal will update to show the annual cost for the additional contacts and the new annual cost for all contacts, including those you are currently purchasing.
- Contact rates are prorated depending on when your contract with Canopy started. You can determine this date by viewing your Next renewal date.
- If your account has a current Balance due, you must pay that balance before purchasing additional contacts.
4. Click Continue.
5. Verify your payment and purchase information and click Confirm and pay.
If you see a mistake with your purchase, please contact Canopy's support team.