Use the Service Assistant
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Product Education Video Series
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Guides for your Clients
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
The service assistant will guide you step-by-step by asking questions tailored to your case and providing the best possible outcome. You can’t enable the service assistant without first creating an Engagement.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Engagements
1. On the global navigation bar, click Tasks.
- A new menu will slide in from the left.
2. On the slide in menu, click Engagements.
3. Open a contact’s Engagement or create a new one.
- For more information, refer to the Create an Engagement article.
4. Click Services.
5. Toggle each applicable service.
6. Click on a specific service listed in the left column to see the options available for that service.
- For example, click on Penalty Abatement.
7. Click on Assistant.
- The service assistant will open on the right side of the screen.
8. Click Get Started.
Answer the questions that are prompted.