Add Forms to an Engagement
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Product Education Video Series
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Guides for your Clients
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
The Forms section in Canopy provides editable versions of IRS forms that can be printed and downloaded. Source forms will auto-populate with information from the client survey but remain editable. To locate necessary forms, first navigate to a client's profile, then click on the Engagements tab.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Engagements
1. Select an Engagement to add a form to.
2. Click on Forms in the left column.
3. Select Federal or State Forms to view more form options.
4. Click on a sub-folder to open more form options.
- For example: Within the Federal folder, click Collections to access forms pertaining to Collections.
5. Click on a specific form to fill it out.
- Once completed, forms can be saved to an existing contact's files. Alternatively, you can click Create a new folder to save the form to a new folder.
- Clicking on a form will open the sections of the form, making it easier to navigate from section to section.
- The form will load on the right side of the screen. You can click the image to the right of the form to View Tax Form before printing.