Add a Date to a Task
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Product Education Video Series
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Guides for your Clients
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
You can add a start date, due date, or custom date by utilizing a task's tools. To get started, click Add a tool in the tool's box of a relevant task.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Create, Edit, and Assign Work; Generic Tasks
1. Choose Date from the dropdown menu.
2. Select a date type.
- If needed, input a Custom date type.
- Click the Plus icon.
- Select the inputted Custom date type.
3. Select a fixed or relative date.
4. Click Create.
Add a Date from the Task List
Dates can also be added directly from the task list. To get started, navigate to the Task List.