Attach a File to a Notice
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Product Education Video Series
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Guides for your Clients
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
Any existing files in Canopy can be added to a notice. To get started, navigate to a relevant Notice.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Create, Edit, and Assign Work
1. Click the + icon in the Files box.
2. Click the applicable option between Upload new or Existing file.
3. Select a file from your computer or from Canopy Files.
- A pop-up window will display for Canopy Files.
- A new window will slide in for Upload new.
4. If choosing from Canopy Files, select the file and click Choose.
5. If uploading from your computer, click Upload.
- Alternatively, you can drag and drop files from your computer into the upload window.
6. Select a file and click Done.
- Files can be removed from the notice by clicking the in-line X icon.