Add Forms to a Notice
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Training Video Library
- Support Guides
- Tax Resolution
- Guides for Your Clients
- Canopy Mobile App
- Getting Started with Canopy
- Canopy Updates
Forms can be added, edited, printed, and downloaded from directly within the notice workspace. To get started, navigate to a relevant Notice in Canopy.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Create, Edit, and Assign Work
Adding a form to a Notice
Forms can be added directly to a notice. These forms can then be edited and completed from directly within the notice workspace. Once added to a contact's notice, the form will automatically update with the client's information as well as any completed information from the Client Organizer.
1. Click the + icon in the Forms box.
2. Select a relevant State or Federal form to add to the notice.
- You can select multiple forms. The total number of selected forms will be updated in the bottom right corner after each selection.
3. Click Add.
Editing a Form in the Notice workspace
Once a form has been added to a notice, you can complete and edit the form from directly within the notice workspace. To get started, navigate to a relevant notice that already has forms added to it.
1. Click on the Options menu in-line with a relevant form.
2. Select Edit form from the pop-out menu.
3. Add or edit any relevant form information.
4. Click Next section.
5. Continue filling out the form until able to click the blue View tax form link.
6. You can click the grey View tax form button at any time to toggle between the edit view and the tax form view.
7. Click the X in the top-right corner to return to the Notice Workspace.
- Any changes will be saved upon return.
Downloading a form from the notice workspace
1. Click the options menu in-line with a relevant form.
2. Select Download form from the pop-out menu.
- The form will be downloaded with the completed form information.