Update Your Saved Filter Views
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Product Education Video Series
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Guides for your Clients
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
Saved filter groups can be updated at any time by navigating to the saved filter group in Canopy. To begin updating your saved filter groups, navigate to the Task List in Canopy.
1. Select a filter group from the Tasks Navigation Bar.
2. Click on a column header to apply a filter.
3. Click Apply Filter.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 as needed.
5. Click Save filter.
- The number of changes to be saved is displayed next to the Save filter text.
- You can also click Clear changes on the right side of the top bar to revert to the previously saved filter setup.