Edit or Delete Automation Rules
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Product Education Video Series
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Guides for your Clients
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
Automation rules can be added to tasks or subtasks/client requests. For information regarding how to add and set-up automation rules, refer to the Add an Automation Rule to a Task or Subtask article. This article will show you how to edit and delete automation rules.
Edit an Automation Rule
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Create and Edit Automation Rules; View Automation Rules
1. Navigate to a relevant task's task workspace.
2. Click on the Options menu in-line with the automation rule you want to edit.
- Automation rules related to the Task are visible in the Tools well and are identified by the in-line lightning bolt icon.
- Automation rules related to Subtasks are visible when you click on the subtask to open the expanded view. Automation rules are identified by the in-line lightning bolt icon.