Create New Tags
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Product Education Video Series
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Guides for your Clients
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
Tags are a way for you to label and organize your contacts. Once you've applied a tag to your contacts, you can quickly filter and view all contacts with the same tag. You can create as many tags as you need. To get started, click on your profile on the global navigation bar.
- Permissions: Tags
1. Choose Settings from the pop-out menu.
2. Click Tags.
3. Click Add new Tag.
4. Enter a New tag name in the field provided.
- If the name already exists, the Add button will remain greyed out.
- Some suggestions of tags to enter into your system include the following:
- Services you provide
- Client’s profession
- Priority level
- How you know the person
5. Click Add.
- To close the window, click cancel.
- Your new tag will show on the Tags screen.
- Tag names are listed in alphabetical order.