If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Practitioner Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of ContentsLogging in for the First Time1. Click Create Account.2. Enter your account information. 3. Type your preferred password in the Create Password field. 4. Click Sign In.5. Enter your Email and Password.6. Click Log in.
Your practitioner will send you an invite via email to the Client Portal. Upon receiving this email, you will be able to log into the Client Portal. After creating your account, you can log into the Client Portal at any time by navigating to the Client Portal URL.
Logging in for the First Time
In order to log in to the Client Portal for the first time, you will need to click the link provided in the email invite from your practitioner.
1. Click Create Account.
2. Enter your account information.
- Some of your account information may already be pre-populated.
3. Type your preferred password in the Create Password field.
4. Click Sign In.
- You will be redirected to the Client Portal in a new tab on your internet browser.