Send a Client Request from the Mobile Dashboard
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Client Requests can also be sent from the dashboard tab on Mobile. To get started, log in to the mobile app.
1. Select the Dashboard tab.
- The dashboard tab opens by default when you log in.
2. Tap the Global Add Button.
3. Tap Request to open the Add Client Request card.
4. Input a Request Title.
5. Select a Client to send the request to.
6. Tap Apply Template to apply a premade Client Request Templates to the task.
7. Change the Task Owner if needed.
8. Add a Client Due Date.
9. Include any instructions for your client in the Description box.
10. Setup a Client reminder to have an email reminder sent to your client according to the specified cadence.
11. Tap Save and send to send the completed request to your client.
- Tap Save as draft to save the request as a draft to be sent later.