Navigating Billing in Canopy Mobile
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Within the Canopy mobile practitioner app, you can now view outstanding invoices, view a client's outstanding balance, re-send an invoice, and see whether a client has viewed an invoice. To get started, navigate to a relevant client in the mobile app.
1. Tap on the Billing tab of a Contact's Details.
- The client's outstanding balance is displayed at the top of the Billing tab.
2. Tap on a listed invoice to view the invoice in the app.
3. If a client has viewed an invoice, the word Viewed will be visible beneath the invoice's options menu.
4. To view an invoice's history, tap on a relevant invoice's in-line options menu.
- Choose View invoice history from the dropdown menu.
5. To resend an invoice, tap on a relevant invoice's in-line options menu.
- Choose Resend invoice from the dropdown menu.