Editing a task
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Canopy users can edit tasks in the mobile app from either the Client Record, or the Mobile Dashboard.
Edit a Task from the Client Record
To get started, navigate to a relevant client's Client Record in the practitioner app.
1. Tap on the Tasks tab.
2. Tap on a relevant Task.
3. Tap on the Options menu.
4. Choose Edit task.
5. Edit any necessary information fields.
6. Tap Save changes.
Edit a Task from the Mobile Dashboard
To get started, navigate to the Mobile Dashboard. The app should open to the Mobile Dashboard automatically upon logging in.
1. Tap on a relevant Task or Subtask in the mobile dashboard.
- Subtasks are indicated by the in-line Subtask icon.
2. Tap on the Options menu in the top-right corner.
3. Select Edit task.
4. Make any necessary changes and tap Save changes.