Saving payment information
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
You can add your bank or credit card to your profile for easy access in the future. To get started, click on your name in the bottom-left corner of the client portal.
1. Choose Payment settings from the popout menu.
2. Click the Add bank account or the Add credit card button, as necessary.
3. Complete the credit card or bank account information screens.
- To make this entry your default payment method in the future, ensure that the checkbox next to Make default payment method is checked.
4. Click Save card or Save account to save your payment information
5. Payment methods can be marked as your Default payment method by clicking the in-line star icon on the Payment Settings screen.