Show Files on Your Client's Portal
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Files stored in a Client's record are not automatically visible on their portal. To make files visible in the client portal, you must manually select each file. This is to help ensure that only the files your client needs to see populate their portal. You can choose to navigate to a client's files via their client record, or via the Files tab on the global navigation bar.
1. Click on Contacts on the global navigation bar.
2. Search for and select a Contact.
3. Click on the Files tab in the client record.
4. Click on the Visible icon.
- A blue icon signifies that the file will be visible in your client's portal.
- A grey icon signifies that the file will not be visible in your client's portal.