Restore Archived Contacts
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
At times, contacts may be mistakenly archived and stop showing on your contact list. In addition, some users may want to archive and unarchive contacts according to certain schedules. Contacts can be easily restored to the contact list at any time in Canopy. To get started, navigate your Contact List.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Archive Contacts
1. Click on the Options menu in the top right corner.
2. Select Archived contacts from the dropdown menu.
3. As needed, input a search for a specific contact.
4. Click Unarchive next to each contact you wish to restore to your contact list.
5. Click Done to return to the contact list.