Billing | FAQ
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Do clients have to be in the portal to make payments?
- In order for a client to make a payment on their own, they will need to be logged-in to the client portal.
- Additionally, Canopy users may accept payments on their clients' behalf.
How long do payments take to be deposited into a users bank account?
- Generally, it takes between 3-5 business days for funds to be deposited into a user's account.
How do I know when my payments application has been accepted?
- The status of pending payments applications can be viewed in your company settings under the billing tab.