Engagement and Collections Analytics
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Training Video Library
- Support Guides
- Tax Resolution
- Guides for Your Clients
- Canopy Mobile App
- Getting Started with Canopy
- Canopy Updates
In order to view an accurate amount of federal taxes owed, the client survey must be complete.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Engagements
1. Click Tasks on the global navigation bar.
- A panel will slide in from the left.
2. Click Engagements on the slide-in menu.
3. Click on an engagement name.
4. Select Collections in the Work column.
5. Choose Analytics.
- The Analytics screen will load.
Editing the Amount of Taxes Owed
On the Analytics screen, an amount will show under Federal Taxes Due.
1. Click the edit icon next to the Federal Taxes Due number.
2. Type the adjusted amount in the textbox, then press Enter/Return.
- The adjusted amount will save.
- A notification will display in the bottom left corner notifying you that your changes have been saved.