Create a bulk task
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
You can save time and create a task for multiple contacts all at once by creating a bulk task. To get started, click Contacts on the global navigation bar.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Create, Edit, and Assign Work; Generic Tasks
1. Select Contact list from the slide-in menu.
2. Click the checkboxes in-line with each contact you wish to include on the bulk task.
3. Click the Bulk Task icon.
- The Create bulk task window will pop-up.
4. Fill out the necessary fields in the Create Bulk Task window.
- To use a Task Template, toggle the Create task from template switch.
- For more information about tasks, refer to the Create a Task article.