Remove a Team Member from a Comment Feed
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Training Video Library
- Support Guides
- Tax Resolution
- Guides for Your Clients
- Canopy Mobile App
- Getting Started with Canopy
- Canopy Updates
Team members can be removed from a comment feed at any time. When a team member is removed, all of their messages will remain in the comment feed for team members who are still in the feed to view. Team members can be re-added to a comment feed by @ mentioning them again. This guide will show you how to remove a team member from the comment feed. To get started, click on Inbox on the global navigation bar.
1. Open the email connected to the comment feed you want to react to.
- Alternatively, you can click on the Comments tab and locate the relevant comment feed from the comments inbox.
- When you open a comment feed from the comments inbox, all of the options remain the same. However, you will have a larger workspace to work with.
2. Click on the comments icon.
- To open the comments feed, you can click directly on the Comments icon, or you can click anywhere on the associated tab located to the right of the email.
- This step is not necessary if you opened the comment feed from the comments inbox.
3. Click on the comment feed's options menu.
- Note, this menu is separate from a comment's options menu and pertains to the entire comment feed.
- The comment feed options menu is not visible if there are no comments posted.
4. Select Participants from the popout menu.
5. Select the team member to remove from the comment feed.
6. Click Remove to confirm.
- The comment feed will populate a message to notify other conversation members that a the selected team member was removed.