Send Drafted Client Requests in Bulk
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Product Education Video Series
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Guides for your Clients
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
You can send your drafted client requests in bulk to all clients with client portals. To get started, draft some client requests and click on Tasks on the global navigation bar.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Send Client Request Tasks
1. Select Tasks list from the secondary navigation slide-in.
2. Find and select any drafted client requests.
- You can select consecutive client requests by holding shift and clicking on two client requests.
- You can select separate client requests by holding CMD (MacOS) or CTRL (Windows OS) and clicking on the relevant client requests.
3. Right-click on the selected client requests.
4. Select Send client requests from the popout menu.
- If you have selected anything other than Client Requests the Send client requests option will not be available.
5. Read through the information screen. Client requests can only be sent to clients who have been invited to the client portal.
6. Click Send.
- Your bulk send activity will be listed in the Activity Log.