Contact Canopy Customer Support
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
The following are the methods for contacting customer support at Canopy.
Phone support is a premium feature for existing Canopy customers. If you already have a Canopy account, check the Support Center in your app.
Canopy Support is available via chat from 7am - 6pm MST on weekdays and will typically respond within a few minutes.
1. Click on Your profile in the global navigation bar.
2. Click Chat With Support.
3. Click Send us a message.
4. Type your message in the Send a message field and hit enter on your keyboard to start chatting with Canopy Support.
Canopy Support typically replies within 30 minutes. Send your email to email@example.com.
Follow these steps to discuss your cancellation request with an account manager:
1. Call the main number for Canopy and dial 3 for cancellations when prompted.
2. If a live representative is reached, explain the reason for the cancellation request.
- If all representatives are busy, leave a message and a support representative will reach out once available.
Accessing CPE Courses
Canopy offers a variety of courses for CE and CPE credit. To access these courses, visit Canopy's Courses page.
Resetting Your Password to the Canopy Escalation Ticket Portal
When dealing with technical issues, Canopy support agents might direct you to the Canopy Ticket Escalation Portal. This portal will allow Canopy's support team to follow the progress of your reported issue. Most Canopy users will already have an active ticket portal account and will need to reset the account's password in order to access their account. To get started, navigate to the Ticket Portal.
1. Click Forgot your password?.
2. Enter your email address associated with your Canopy login.
3. Click on the link sent to your email to confirm your new password.
- Once you have reset your password in your email, login to the Canopy Ticket Portal to view your tickets.