Enter Practitioner Details
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Occasionally you will need to add your practitioner information to a form. Save your information in Canopy so it displays correctly every time. To get started click on your profile.
- Roles: Any
- Permissions: Basic
1. Choose Settings on the pop-out menu.
2. Click the Practitioner Details tab.
3. Edit any fields that need updating, examples include:
- CAF Number
- License/Enrollment #
4. Click Save Changes.
- Your changes will display on the Practitioner Details screen.
- All of your personal representative information can now be added to Form 2848 and 656.