View Bulk Email History
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Practice Management
- Tax Resolution
- Canopy Mobile App
- Canopy First Steps
- Canopy Updates
- Canopy First Look Webinars
- Guides for your Clients
Table of ContentsFinding Bulk Email History1. On the Contacts List, click the More Options icon on the right side of the screen.2. Click View Bulk Emails.3. Alternatively, you can navigate to your Settings page in Canopy.4. Click Email & Calendar on the left-side column.5. Click Bulk Email History on the dropdown menu.Reviewing Bulk Email History Details1. Click on an email to view details2. On the Sent Email screen, you will see details of the bulk email including:3. Click Preview Email.4. Type a Search for a specific contact to see the date when the email was sent to them and whether they opened or replied to the email.5. Click Bulk Email History to return to the Bulk Email History screen.
Keep track of who sent bulk emails and when with a review of your bulk email history. If a bulk email was sent in error, you can also stop an email while it is in progress.
- Roles: Admin
- Permissions: Bulk E-mail
Finding Bulk Email History
Keep in mind that only an Admin user of Canopy can access bulk email history. You can access the bulk email history in your account settings or by following the steps listed below.
1. On the Contacts List, click the More Options icon on the right side of the screen.
- A menu will drop down.
2. Click View Bulk Emails.
- Your Bulk Email History screen will load.
3. Alternatively, you can navigate to your Settings page in Canopy.
4. Click Email & Calendar on the left-side column.
5. Click Bulk Email History on the dropdown menu.
Reviewing Bulk Email History Details
The Bulk Email History screen will show you a complete history of the bulk emails sent from Canopy.
1. Click on an email to view details
2. On the Sent Email screen, you will see details of the bulk email including:
- Date sent.
- Number of Contacts the email was sent to.
- Percentage of contacts who have Opened or Replied to the message.
3. Click Preview Email.
- A preview of the email you sent will display in a pop up window. Click the X in the top right corner to close the preview window.