View economic impact and advance child tax credit payments
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- Training Video Library
- Support Guides
- Tax Resolution
- Guides for Your Clients
- Canopy Mobile App
- Getting Started with Canopy
- Canopy Updates
Canopy's transcripts tool allows you to pull and view all payment information for you client related to the Economic Impact Payments (EIP) and Advance Child Tax Credit Payments (AdvCTC). This guide will help you navigate to the documents containing this payment information. First, you will need to follow the guide to pull a client's transcripts. To get started, navigate to the Transcripts list in Canopy.
Pull a Client's Transcripts:
- Pull a Client Transcript
- Getting Started with the Transcripts and Notices Module - For users of Canopy's Transcripts and Notices standalone product
1. Click on the name of the Contact you want to view EIP And AdvCTC data for.
2. Click on Documents in the left-side navigation column.
3. Select the Account transcript for the year 2021.
- Account Transcript is selected by default, but you may need to select he year using the date column.